In the current economic climate, telecommuting has become a popular trend in the workplace – both as a tool to decrease office expenses as well as a means of providing your current workforce with a better work/life balance.
As employees and organizations employ remote connectivity to corporate and government networks, the security of these remote end points becomes increasingly important and complex.
The XaaS Telecommuting platform enables telecommuters to easily and cost effectively connect their laptops to internal corporate networks via virtually any Internet connection in the world – with unprecedented security and scalability.
Users can easily and securely connect their laptop or mobile device, such as the iPad, at the office, at home or on the road.
- Telecommuting is a valuable recruitment and retention tool – helping companies compete successfully on a regional or national scale.
- Telecommuters often exhibit an increase in productivity due to fewer office distractions
- Telecommuters spend less time and expense traveling back and forth to the office and to meetings.
- Companies have access to a much wider field of talent regionally, nationally and even globally
- Overhead costs are significantly reduced due to the decreased need for office space, utilities, and onsite resources needed to support staff.
- Companies can more easily retain employees who develop special circumstances such as disabilities, newborns, or unique family situations.
- Employees can live farther away from the office where cost of living may be less.
- Employees have more free time with their families, resulting in greater productivity, increased efficiency, improved employee morale and loyalty, and even lower rates of sick leave and absenteeism
Typical telecommuting positions:
- Data Entry
- Virtual Assistance
- Document Coding
- Medical and Legal Transcription
- Customer Care Representative
- Content Creator / Writer
- Web or Software Developer
| Contact Us
Connect with us